Creative Ways to Eat Together
Here are some ways to eat with people who do not know God.
- Have dinner together in your home or a restaurant
- Share a pizza
- Enjoy a cup of coffee together
- Host a holiday party
- Organize a block party or backyard neighborhood BBQ
- Include others in your family celebrations
- Try new restaurants together
- Add one person to one meal per week
Jot down ideas for how you might schedule a meal/coffee with at least one of your 3-5 within the next few weeks.
Recommended Books to help you discover how to BLESS others.
“Next Door as it is in Heaven – Living Out God’s Kingdom in your Neighborhood” Lance Ford and Brad Brisco, Navpress, 2016.
“True Story – A Christianity Worth Believing In”, James Choung, IVP Books, 2008
“The Art of Neighboring – Building Genuine Relationships Outside your Door” Jay Pathak & Dave Runyon, Baker Books, 2012
“Possible – Discover the Joy of a Prayer, Care, Share Life” Lon Allison, New Hope Publishers, 2017